Tonight was not a very memorable night for me, but it was definitely not the same as every other night.
Tonight, my neighbor and friend for what- ten years?- has finally become President of the 1st Malaysian Gavel Club he's joined five years ago. Let me explain a little about this club. It's affiliated with the International Toastmasters Club. Both these clubs are public speaking oriented. They aim to improve the members' English language and public speaking abilities.
So my friend, Jeffrey, has come a long way from when I first knew him. He used to be the really quiet type. Now, he's way more outspoken and it's really cool. He's confident, which is what everyone should be.
He invited a few of his friends to the Installation Dinner. We supported him throughout the night, and it went well in the end.
That was tonight. I can't say I'll remember it for sure, but it was special in its own way. It was my one of my friend's important milestone in his life.
Now for the nights to come and remember. I spoke with Jeffrey about prom night. Apparently, right now there are two groups of people trying to organise a prom night. One's not being very successful, while the other has barely started being planned.
I don't know what to say, really. That I hope someone asks me to prom? I have no idea. Would I go if no one asked me? Don't know. I just hope... something happens.
P.S. I've decided that I won't write about MSSD tennis this year. I just don't feel like it. If I write about it, some people would get bashed by yours truly anyway, so it's probably better if I don't say anything.