I'm like,
DOOMED! My workload is pilingup, and I'm
still accepting more stuff to do! I'm nuts I tell you, nuts!
I guess my friend was right. All these stuff are gonna drive me crazy. I keep telling myself it's only temporary though. Yes, they
must be only temporary. It can't last forever right?
Right? Of course not.
So. I need to continue my cerpen. Which... is not showing much progress at all. And there is an accounts competition on Saturday. Tomorrow, I will have to attend tennis training, for the competition next Monday. Cerpen due Thursday evening. I've agreed to enter the NIE competition, and I am required to meet up with my groupmates at least once to complete our NIE competition assignment. It's poster designing, promoting, and... stuff. Exams next week, covering all the topics from last year, and some topics from this year.
Yeah, I can handle all that, no prob.
Oh who am I kidding; I'm doomed.
DOOMED! :D
I will just have to minimize the level of doom now! Jiayou, gambatte, fighting! I can do this!
P.S. I am also working on a new layout for this blog. Hahaha. Talk about adding fuel to the fire!
Everything looks better when you look at the brighter side of it. ♥