Sigh. Was at school from seven twenty in the morning 'til five in the afternoon. Got home, ate, and immediately fell asleep. Woke up at seven thirty to bathe and leave for painting class. Then came back at ten. Watched a bit of telly, and then I had to trudge up to my room (which is where I am right now, by the way) to do my cerpen. A cerpen is a... story. It's what we study for Malay literature. Malay tuition teacher
forced kindly asked us to write a cerpen. About a thousand words long. Easy to reach a thousand words if it's in English, but definitely not if it's in Malay. Words just don't flow as easily.
I still have to do it though. It's due tomorrow, seven in the evening. And I have tuition class in the afternoon. So there won't be any time then. Have to complete it,
now.
I have a rough idea, but it's not going to be simple to put into words. Basically, it's going to be horror/thriller-oriented. And being the scaredy-cat I am, I'm afraid that writing something like that will spook me enough to keep me awake for the rest of the night. It's nearly midnight now, y'know.
Enough procrastinating. It's now or never. Wish me luck!
P.S. By the time you read this, I've probably (hopefully) already finished it, so there's no real use wishing me luck and whatnot. It's the thought that counts, after all. =]
Soldier: Captain! We're surrounded by the enemy!
Captain: Great! We can attack in any direction!
-From an email.
Shows that every cloud has a silver lining. You just have to think outside the box!