Guess what! Yesterday, I went to sleep at eight-ish in the evening, then woke up at about two-ish in the middle of the night. Proceeded to do my homework for an hour or so, and went back to sleep at around four. Got up at six thirty for school. Am I not amazing? :D
Well actually that was all I wanted to say, but since I'm here anyway I'll tell you about my violin class today. Surprisingly, it was really really fun! Like, lotsa smiles and laughter. It's usually just a smile to show I'm content and not frustrated and another smile while I thank the teacher for the lesson.
I played new songs today, which were cool. A little trip down memory lane. There was this song I haven't heard since I was a little kid. I don't remember the title exactly, but it had something to do with the teaching the world music or how to sing or something. And then I played the song from Fiddler On The Roof! Dad absolutely loves that show/song/tune, so I was enthusiastic when I got to play it. There were a couple of other songs which brought joy to myself and apparently my teacher as well. She thought the songs (like the one from The Fiddler On The Roof) sounded funny (not weird kinda funny, but funny funny) and smiled and laughed. As you should know, smiles and laughter are indeed contagious and the room somehow lighted up. Figuratively, of course.
That's all then! I've lost my mojo to write right now. So I shall stop. Yeah.
It's not my fault my eyes follow your moves.