Just wanted to make sure I record the following in here. It must not ever be lost nor forgotten.
My legs hurt. Like, really. My spine hurts too. Surprisingly, very very surprisingly, I am sorta like condensing my body. So I become more grounded. I push my whole body's weight towards the ground. It's like forcing yourself to the ground, with your legs and back straight while keeping your shoulders down. Not easy, I tell you, not easy.
I have leg-straightening problems. My legs aren't straight, even when I feel as if I've pulled them as straight as possible. Even when I'm standing upright, with my legs "straightened", yeah. They aren't straight. Enough. Something like that.
I also have, dun dun dundun.... ankle-flexibility problems! Woo! My ankle's not flexible enough. x_x I will need to work on that.
Oh yeah! To remedy my leg problem, I will "walk like Donald Duck", as quoted directly from my instructor's mouth. It means walking as if I have two long straight sticks for legs. As if there's no joint. Yep, just lift, move forward, down. Lift, move forward, down. No bending included. It's kinda fun actually. My legs do get tired easily from doing that though.
Oh yeah! My instructor's actually told me about my leg minus straight problem last week. Just not a way to remedy it, until today. And today, we started learning the Rumba! For the past five weeks, we've been learning the Cha Cha. Rumba is hard. HARD. Okay, not that hard, but still hard. Difficult.
Susah. Hahaha, just had to add in another word for it in a different language. For emphasis, y'know?
Hm... Oh yeah, and then there's tennis news. I will be playing singles and doubles, representing the school for the district level. Nothing to be proud of, really. My friend and I are the only people who plays in that category in our school. >_> No competition. Pretty much be default, we were chosen. So training for this district level competition (a.k.a. MSSD) will be conducted on Wednesdays, from 3pm to 5pm. Yes, the weather WILL be crazy hot. The main problem is though, that my Choir MSSD practice is also on the same day, and it completely clashes with my tennis training. It's on Wednesdays as well, 2pm to 5pm. But the choir competition is very early next month, and the tennis one in two weeks. But there's a lot of work to be done for choir. Does anyone besides myself see the problem here?
I have decided to go for choir this week, and tennis next week. I'll just have to book the courts some time to practice by myself for tennis. Gah. I just reminded myself of the upcoming exams. Apparently they've included what we've studied last year in the exams. Troublesome much. So much to read!
Oh well; an overachieving student has to do what an overachieving student's gotta do.