Well, I think it's mostly due to two factors. They are directly related to each other, and one couldn't have happened without the other. First off, Malay tuition class was canceled! Woo! Okay, so it was actually decided some time ago that it would be off, but I only knew of it in the evening today, after a half a day of dreading it. Secondly, I got my Latin dancing shoes! Yeah! I went to get 'em at the time I was supposed to have tuition. Hah. Happy happy.


I got the same design as Sarah's. It's more comfy, and it looks good, so why not? Anyuway, mom said she would get me a new pair when I get better. Woot! It's two and three quarters of an inch high, I think. I need to practice with 'em! I fail in high heels. Better not fall and... twist my ankle. Perish the thought! It cannot and will not happen!
Oh, and I said I painted blue flowers yesterday right? Yeah well here they are! Mom says she likes the red flowers I drew last time more, but I like these ones. The two following pictures are actually one drawing. On a long sheet of paper. But my hands aren't long enough to hold it far away enough to take a picture of the whole thing, and if I put it on the floor, it'd be overshadowed. So yep. First painting on top, second painting at the bottom of the long sheet of paper. Picture how it looks for yourself!


I know I'm never gonna get there. So why bother deluding myself? Just take another path, on which I'd probably be happier.
Abandon the hopeless route, and take on a whole new one.
It won't be easy turning back to the intersection to walk another path, but it's just something that has to be done one step at a time.
Like everything else.
