As I'm typing this, Minerva tells me it's 0012 hours. I have a History exam in a few hours, covering everything I've learned last year, and half of the the text book I've received this year. I haven't really started studying yet. This is the first time in my life when I'm honestly expecting myself to fail. Expectations and what I hope for are completely different, of course. I'm hoping I'll survive, hoping my lifetime report card will remain red-mark free.
So like I said. I haven't started studying. And I've been reading stories the past hour for my own pleasure. Meaning it wasn't study material. I will study after I'm done posting this.
I've been crazy busy and unbelievably tired these past few days. Waking up at five, six o'clock in the morning to go for tennis, only to come back at six, seven in the evening. And even after that I had to attend tuition class. Obviously I hit the hay and slept like a rock right after.
I actually do have a lot to write about what's happened the past few days. Maybe even since the last time I've updated. But I am under a tight time constraint right now, as I still need to read a couple of hundred pages of study material and somehow make them stay in my head. Uncooperating are my eyes, which are feeling heavy.
I will take my leave now, and you will hear from me soon.