The Genting fireworks were
AWESOME. I'm too lazy to post up the pictures up though. I wanna go and play at the arcade. Just wanted to tell you how awesome it was 8]
Oh oh! And a couple of minutes ago, Yee Ling and I
woke up our tennis coach. And
demanded he make his wife
breakfast. Then he replied with a
blank message. It was so
cool, I tell you! We asked him if we rendered him
speechless or if his eyes were still shut. The next message he sent said "
Ooops first blunder of the year, sending you a blank text." We were laughing out
loud! We replied saying stuff like we were
proud to be the first people to be on the receiving end of his first
blunder of the year. It was an
honour, really. We also told him it was a
breathtaking moment and we will
cherish that moment.
And I'll bet we will xD