I feel safe now. Kinda. No more 'worrying' about my History. I got a perfect grade for my major exam. Huzzah. To put it frankly, I'm not all
that excited about it. I mean... it was just another silly exam in which I had to take right? Lotsa people asked me what reward I got.
I felt like I didn't deserve any reward actually, but I had already gotten a netbook before my results were announced. My parents were to take it- I meant her; remember she has a name!- back if I did not get the results I did. My smart cousin told me if I demanded for anything. I said "I've already got Minerva. What else do I need right now?" She replied, "No! Not material stuff like that! I meant, demand for stuff your mom or dad didn't allow you to do before!" I laughed and/or snickered at that. I thought that was an excellent idea. Unfortunately though, I had no idea what I wanted. Oh well. Another loss for yours truly.
So anyway, I just wanted to thank all of those people who wished my good luck before and during my exams, and those who also wished me good luck when I was rushing to get my results. Thank you mom for the unnecessary forced rushing. There's also my dad and my tennis coach who are extremely caring. That wasn't the word I was looking for, but the closest I could think of. Before I had even gotten my results, I got calls from them anxiously asking how I did for my exam. They were also the only two who fell for my 'I only got three As' trick. Priceless, the sound of their shock.
Anyways, after putting my 'important' piece of paper that contained my grades at home, I returned to school to hang out with my friends. My friends are fun people, that's for sure. Quite a lot of things happened, so I'll try keep it short.
Someone owes me ice-cream.
Some people were trying to dirty my mind. That's all I remember. xD
I wrote this a day after the actual event. I'm in a canteen right now where there's free WiFi. In Genting. I'm supposed to be having breakfast so I suppose I should be going off. See ya'll soon!