<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690630798632962914?origin\x3dhttp://ngtyresha.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sigh, A Tag.
Monday, December 29, 2008

I can't say I love tags, but I guess I don't mind doing them that much. Here's one from Tracy! It pounced on me when I went to her page.

-x-x-x-x-x-

THE SELF
[01] Real name: I am real, and the name's Resha Ng Tsing Yu.
[02] Nickname: Resha. Tsing Yu. Tsing.
[03] Married: In my dreams, usually yeah.
[04] Zodiac Sign: Gemini. I'm looking for my identical twin.
[05] Gender: Female.
[06] Age: Fifteen at the moment.
[07] High school: K. Kemuning High School.
[08] College: Yet to be discovered.
[09] Height: Give or take a few centimetres, one-five-oh.
[10] Weight: Again give or take a few kilograms, forty.
[11] Do you like yourself: But of course! Love for thyself is required before loving others.
[12] Piercings: One piercing for each ear I have on my head.
[13] Right or left: Right. If only both.
[14] Are you a freak: Hope so! That'd be cool.
[15] Hair: Deep brown.
[16] Skin: Coconut brown going on charcoal black.
[17] Allergic: Grapes, raisins and durians.
[18] What are you doing now: I won't state the obvious. Therefore, I will state nothing.
[19] What will you do 1 hour later: Eat, maybe?
[20] What will you do 10 years later: Work! Hopefully as a P.A.? =D
[21] Live with: Family.
[22] Siblings(including you): Three.
[23] Eldest: Yours truly.
[24] Youngest: A boy.
[25] Love/hate your family: Love to hate, but ends up loving.


THE LOVE
[26] You found your another half: Half what? :]
[27] If yes, who is he/she: -dash-
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: Someone I love, duh. What kinda silly question is this?!
[29] Time(s) you were in a relationship: None! Woo hoo! =D
[30] Ever wooed a boy/girl(0-100): Uh, no? Hope not.
[31] Anyone wooed you before(0-100): Again, uh, no? Don't think so!
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: What half?
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: Answer meeeh!
[34] Ever argued with your other half: I won't even bother.
[35] You are with your other half since: -insert dots here-
[36] Are you straight/queer: Straight when I stand or lie down straight. Otherwise, bent, or just not straight.
[37] Reasons you love your other half: -insert more dots here-
[38] You and your other half are in which stage: ...Darn. I ran out of dots. Hey look, I just found one!
[39] You wooed him/her or he/she wooed you: Not just one! There's two! Three!
[40] Ever think of marrying he/she: Marry who? My dream guy? Of course!


THE FRIENDS
[41] Your first best friend: A kindergarten girl... Who always tied her long hair up in two. I don't remember her name anymore. I think she counted as my best friend?
[42] Your first enemy: I don't remember. I think his name was Prem?
[43] The friend you love the most(1 only): The? Sorry, there ain't no the. There's only all. Take it or leave it.
[44] The enemy you hate the most(1 only): I have none right now, so take your pick!
[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: Everyone's pretty. As for beautiful, I have no names.
[46] Your most handsome boy friend: Almost Everyone's good looking. As for handsome, I can't think right now.
[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: Fakes.
[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: Fakes. Yes, there are male fakes.
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: Nope!
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: Oh, come on! *rolls eyes*
[51] If your friend back stabs you: I'll confront her.
[52] If your friend betrays you: I'll confront her too.
[53] If your friend woos your lover: No clue. Wanna do that and see what happens? It'll be our little experiment. :]
[54] If your friend fall in love with you: Another experiment!
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: What do you want me to do? Hand over my first kiss?

THE STUDIES
[56] Are you a good student: Yes, I'm a good girl. Good girl, good student. I'm not a bad persoooon!
[57] You always done your homework/assignments: Goodness, of course not! I'm not nuts! I've merely lost a few screws from my head.
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: ...I love no teacher nor tutor. I do like the people who teach me stuff though!
[59] Always late to school/college: Neva! Well, maybe a couple of times, but I try avoid that!
[60] Your class: Is awesome, with the help of all the people in it.
[61] You love your seniors: Not sure, really. Don't know them that much.
[62] Seniors who you love the most: Uh... Grandpa?
[63] Your classmates good/bad: Good! Excellent! Fabuloso!
[64] Excellent result classmate: What bad grammar is this? And it's supposed to be about studies, for goodness sake!
[65] Laziest classmate: Me. I rock. Believe it. 8]
[66] Smart people: Me. Again. Whom feigns air-headedness.
[67] Stupid people: Again, me. Who pretends to be smart.
[68] Good looking people: Not to boast (which is an obvious lie) but I am awesome looking! You should see my bed hair! I look mind-blowing! *laughs and can't stop*
[69] Ugly people: Myself as well. You do not want to see the ugly side of me. Make me angry and you'll see it. A third experiment, anyone?
[70] Funny people: I find everyone funny.
[71] Cute people: Everyone has cute quirks about themselves. Well, almost everyone.
[72] Bad people: Bad... Hm... I dunno! Myself, and that's just about all I know.
[73] Honest people: I wouldn't know if they were being honest or not.
[74] Acting people: Emelia! She loooves acting! I think she wants to be an actress when she grows up. I support her ambition! Woooo, go Emelia! I like acting too, by the way.
[75] What Kind Of Person Are You: Why don't you be the judge of that?

THE PREFER
[76] Lip or eyes: Eyes.
[77] Hugs or kisses: Neither. I'm not comfortable with stuff like that.
[78] Shorter or taller: I'm shorter, and others taller. What else is there to say?
[79] Hesitant or spontaneous: Both, always!
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: Doesn't matter, seriously.
[81] Listener or Talker: Both. It's be boring if he's a listener all the time, and outright annoying if he's always the talker.
[82] Romantic or rich: Romantic, no doubts! I've never been surer about anything my whole life.
[83] Good husband or good father: I've, uh, never thought about that?

THE FUTURE
[84] Age to get married: Early twenties! I wish to live in a fairytale with lotsa danger but get swept off my feet by my own personal Prince Charming in the modern world.
[85] Numbers of kid(s): ...More than one.
[86] Career: Please refer to fairytale, please and thank you.
[87] Salary: I don't care. =D
[88] Retirement age: Never! Why would I want my hubby to retire from loving me oh-so-much?
[89] Properties value: No comment.
[90] Wishes: A nice, long life.

-x-x-x-x-x-

That was all of it. Hope you enjoyed reading!


7:15 PM
0 Like What I Did

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

The Tree Hugger
  • Resha / Tsing Yu
  • 2nd June
  • Does as she pleases
  • Whimsical & Spoilt
  • Wants a lot
  • Self-orientated
  • Loves
  • Reading & writing
  • Dancing & singing
  • Talking on & on
  • Watching & playing tennis
  • Hanging out & staying in
  • Wishes
    Updated: 07 Nov '11
  • Join taekwondo again
  • Play more tennis
  • Have more free time!
  • To sing in public
  • Dance more!
  • Play the violin more often!
  • A tablet!
  • To learn to play the flute
  • To get into University of Sheffield
  • To interact with B1A4!
  • Wind-Carried Voices

    The Living&Breathing
    Alphaeus
    Amalia
    Andy
    Angela
    Audrey
    Aw Joey
    Azureen
    Benjamin
    Bernice
    Brandon
    Caleb
    Charmian
    Chloe
    Christine
    Deon
    Emelia
    Emily Yam
    Esther Tan
    Farrah
    Grace
    Hong Jian
    Huda
    Jean Soon
    Lai Yenn
    Lilly
    Pei Foong
    Petunlia
    Puiquan
    Jasmine
    Jing Yi
    Mandy Chok
    May Gee
    Mel(-issa)
    Mey Yen
    Nariko
    Nina
    Rachel Lee
    Samantha
    Shi Lin
    Tracy Wee
    Tracy Tan
    Wai Meng
    Yean-Li
    Yee Ling
    Ying Ying

    BRATs
    Amy Lim
    Chien Teng
    Clarissa Ching
    Clarissa Say
    Ee Von
    Gilbert Chng
    Jason Lioh
    Jessica Tan
    Jiatheng
    Joanne Raj
    Leon Teh
    Natasha Ananda Krishnan
    Roxanne Chong
    Tisha Kristen
    Vonne
    Wai Min
    Wei Jiet
    Xin Vee
    Zhun Min
    - Tumblr! -

    Etched
    Records
    MO.A Concert 11
    TCF Concert 08
    Funny Dream
    Artemis Fowl Conversation
    Stuffs' Names
    Orchestra
    Michael's Blunder

    Memories of The Earth
    Kei & Resha's Roleplay
    Facebook
    Tumblr
    Mysoju

    Fresh
    Hello! I have returned from China three days ago. ...
    Off With The Wind
    Minerva ♥
    Minerva Darling!
    Christmas Decorations & A Present?
    Curses and speechlessness, or lack thereof
    Found Me?
    Uh... music? Listen to the thunder!
    Quizzes!
    Singing, thanks.

    Since The Beginning
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    June 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011

    Follow
    Follow her.

    Credits
    Layout&Picturesx