...is spectacular. I can now send pictures and everything without using the cable! Wahoo! Yayers for bluetooth-ed computers~ The keyboard is a little different, but nothing I can't get used to in a short time span. I'm definitely going to use this as my PC.
Personal computer!
All sorts of programmes will be installed, and numerous
pointless files will be stored! Like
Photoshop!
Surely that isn't useless! Yay for Photoshop! *lovelovelove* It deserves all the love. Because it works wonders.
And so! Thanks to the wonderful wonderful Minerva, I shall post up some pictures!
Firstly, here are some taken from the Curve. Featuring my family and I!



Dad was the one taking the pictures, so he wasn't in them. He likes taking pictures a lot, but not as a profession. I like to follow the elf statues' poses! I'm sure there are more, but I don't know where they are. Oh well.