I've gotten back into reading fan-fiction. I've gotten
seriously addicted to this one I'm currently reading. It has a lot of cursing and cussing in it. I find it hilarious. Also, I find it ironic because I myself do not curse. But... it really did sound so cool the way the characters in the story used it! I feel like using it too, but I just know I won't. Cowardly me! :3 Did I mention I consider lotsa stuff foul? Yeah, there's that.
The other day, my friend and I were talking about how our skin were getting darker; much much darker due to the amount of sports have been playing recently. I thought it was nothing as I often got tanned anyway. But... when I was taking a shower yesterday, I actually noticed how serious the situation was. I didn't just get two skin tones, I have at least three! When I realized it, I was
so flippin' tempted to shout, "OMFG, my skin's like the ****ing seven colours of the rainbow, only gray/brown-scaled!". Like I said, cussing appeals to me at the moment, but I will not say it. Just beat the temptation outta my head. So anyway, there
is some truth to that. It's like... on my shoulders, there are two shades. Then past my shoulders, several more shades. ****! :]
I really am enjoying this pretend cussing. Unremarkable fun indeed.
Today when I finally got myself to get off my lazy ***, I had planned to go cycling. Or try to improve on it. As soon as I put on my stupid contacts though, my brother took off with the bike. Like seriously, what the ****?! The day I decide to be more healthy than I already am, my plans get disrupted! ...****.
So anyway I still decided to go out since I didn't want to have worn my contacts and do nothing. I jogged to my friends place and tried to shoot some hoops. Key word being
tried. To put it bluntly, I could have done better. The up side to it was, I got to ride on the back of her bike while she drove around! It has nothing to do with basketball, but who the **** cares? =D She was busy though and therefore I let her leave me deprived of girl company. But not before I bossed her to take me to my next destination, of course.
My dearest driver dropped me off at the courts nearby and I ran up to my dear boy friend whom I had not seen for a long, long, long, time. Okay, two things you probably
might have misinterpreted in the previous sentence. One, he's not a boyfriend like 'OMFG, I loooove him and we date all the time', but male company of the human species. Two, it probably hasn't been that long, but being melodramatic is me.
Hmm, I wonder if I've mentioned this here before. I have a.. fear of males? A little. Maybe it's natural, but I wouldn't know cause I only remember one female life which I have lived. Which is the one I'm in right now. I abhor awkward silences, and once I feel it coming, my defense mechanism activates and my mouth starts moving on its own with words flowing out. And that's what happened. I talked and asked questions almost non-stop. The longest time of silence must've been like- what- two seconds? Freaky.
Help, someone?End of post.
Well! I think that was enough imaginary cursing to last me a year or two. Maybe a lifetime?