An Hour To Go...
It's about an hour before the new year starts for me! I went out to check out the atmosphere at the outdoor park and... I was starting to understand my friend when he said these party can get kinda wild. It was kinda nice though. There was this live band playing on stage, and I thought the lead singer was completely so-so only. I knew my self-centered self had emerged when I thought, "Oh come on. That was so out of tune! Even I could sing better!" Yeah, meet my ego. I did pity the band a little, honestly. The crowd was like a dead forest in the midst of a swamp. Everyone was standing still, except for maybe a few people or animals standing simply passing by. They didn't rock, but they weren't
that bad.
There, I also bought a bag of candies coated in sugar. And that's
really sweet. When I got through to half of the bag, I had already gotten a sick taste in my mouth. To this very moment, it's in my bag. There were really small donuts too, but I didn't get them cause no one was willing to share. Hm... What else... Oh! My family tried to play this funfair game. You were supposed to get throw this plastic ring and get it to hook onto the nozzle of a million glass bottles. There was exaggeration with the million bottles part, but even if there were that many bottles, it'd still the way tough. The prize was this completely cute big teddy bear dressed in a cheongsam, or and outfit similar to it. Our tries to get it were to no avail. Oh well, I have enough stuffed toys at home in my room already!
Out of topic: Hanabi is going to faint real soon... I hope she makes it into the new year before she does. Come on girl, just an hour to go! I should've brought her ambulance along in case this happens.