My family and I went to The Curve yesterday. Just to see the Christmas deco everyone says is really nice. And guess what? It is! Nothing overwhelmingly spectacular, but it was definitely not bad. There were little (which were not literally little in size) elves scattered around the area. Me being me, posed like them for some pictures. Some gestures were a bit big. I think some people looked over to see what this girl known as myself was doing. Everyone else was simply standing around like sticks and trees while having their pictures taken. Boring. Come on, be more enthusiastic, people! I'd post my pictures here, but as usual, I'm too lazy to walk five steps to get my phone cable. Oh well. Eventually. The time will come.
My parents have been talking about netbooks, notebooks and laptops quite a bit recently. I think I'm gonna get one! Whoever that's up there wouldn't be so cruel as to give me so much hope and then crush it altogether, would they? I didn't think so. So then my friend's father has gotten a new notebook, and apparently it comes in three colours. White, black, and... dreaded pink. I didn't want white, as the uncle has it. Black... is just so cliche. Even if this isn't a story.
Wait, it is! It's chapter number 27831 of my wonderful event-filled life! So, if I have to, I'll take pink. And name it Sakura! =D Bye bye blue Minerva and heya pink Sakura. That is, if I'm getting a pink one. I hope I scored well for my exam and the laptop may be considered my present that is coincidentally presented near Christmas.