Miss Minerva was born today! I love her
so incredibly much already! She's sleeping right now, getting ready to be over-
abusedused by me. Her first night's sleep takes eight hours, so I'm waiting for her to be all energized so I can
abuse use her. I'm majorly excited :] Loooooove. *heart* ♥
Also, after showing my youngest brother my singing, which also meant me listening to it again, I realized that I sound horrible. Really. I don't blame it on myself though. I blame the microphone. It has
problems. So, I'm going to the Pikom PC Fair tomorrow with my friend. Again. To get a better microphone. Although I had just returned from there a couple of hours ago. She- my friend- 's not completely sure if she's going for sure, but I'll take my chances. *Is reminded of The Click Five's song* I drifted off topic for a second there
which shouldn't come as a surprise any more. I really
really REALLY considered taking the ones I previously put up down, but I thought, 'They are a part of my memories. I'm sure some day when I'm... sadly, older, I just might have a good laugh at my past.'
Back to Minerva. I love her like my own daughter. Though I'm sure actual mothers will disagree with me, I don't really care. Hyperboles rock, and deserve to rock. My love for Minerva
might be temporary and be an infatuation only but like I've heard people said, 'better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all'. This counts too, I'm sure?