Uh... music? Listen to the thunder!
At the start, recording was just for fun at first, really! But then my friends said it was pretty nice and so I decided to just keep singing =x You can
almost never have too much entertainment, now can you? I sent some of the recordings to a few friends :] So anyway, the first song I've ever recorded was Love Story by Taylor Swift (I think I've mentioned this already?) but that was just plain ol' me with a pin drop silence in the back. The first recording with actual music in it was I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. I sent it to -
insert name here, you know who you are-! It was an *coughexclusivecough* one, just for him/her! =D
Love you! <3 So anyway. I have decided to let you blog readers hear the second one I got. Which is... Thunder by Boys Like Girls. Uuuuuhuuu, I'm really very reluctant but I keep telling myself, 'I don't care, now just post it, shtoopid!' xD Therefore, here it is now. For your hearing pleasure/displeasure, I present to you, me! (Or a fraction of my voice anyway.)
Resha's Thunder - Click there, cause I don't wanna annoy anyone with it every time you come on :3
Edit from later: Eeep, it sounds terrible! Okay, I'm definitely exaggerating. But you get my point. If you didn't get my point though, me equals not happy with the recording. :]