College studies will begin tomorrow. Some of my friends are already starting to feel the stress, because just looking at the timetable gives you a very good idea of how much you'll be studying each day. Which is quite a whole lot.
Before I go on about college, friends, life and whatnot, I'd like to say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dearest father ♥ It is a day too late by the time I type this out though, cause it's past midnight. Still, it's the thought that counts. Happy birthday Daddy, on this joyous date, 11.1.11!
So, about college, life and the whatnot I mentioned before. The past two days were us freshies' orientation days. We were talked to about... just about everything to do with the campus. Which is a whole lot, I'll tell you that.
Right now... I still haven't- what do you call it- settled down(?) yet. There are still problems with transportation. I have trouble finding a way to go there, and I have trouble finding a way to get back too. Sigh. Why aren't teleportation devices used widely yet?
And... to be honest, I'm not liking some of my friends very much right now. I might be a hypocrite sometimes, but then again, most people are, whether they like it or not, and whether they know it or not. What I'm going to say will probably make me a hypocrite as well, but... this is where I get to say it all right? I think sometimes, my friends can be a bit insensitive. I know I've been insensitive too in the past, but if you knew, you'd try to reduce your level of insensitivity to a minimum, right? Insensitivity hurts, whether you are aware of it or not.
I talked to Yu Jin, who has currently become my confidante, and I do say I feel much better. I hope I didn't talk bad, but just stated the situations as they were. I do try to point things out and look at things objectively because I know that I can't always be right and I could very well be the one in the wrong.
I think that's enough for now. Tomorrow (or today, whichever way you wanna see it), on my first day of classes, I will be having Math, Economics and Further Maths, in that order! And the day after that, I'll be leaving for Japan, to return on Monday and resume classes on Tuesday.
Do leave a comment in my c-box or comment on the post, I'd love to hear from whoever it is that reads my posts. x3 Thank you, have a nice day!
It's just that
I get hurt too,
no matter if I show it or not
and no matter if you know it or not.