Well actually, to be more precise I'm missing cosplay. I won't bother explaining what that means to those of you who don't know, because... it's so awesome you should have known it by now.
So yeah. The last time (and only time) I've ever been to an anime convention was four years back, in 2006. Boy, did I enjoy myself! There were many cosplayers and most of them were quite impressive. They might not seem impressive to people who've seen and met a lot of cosplayers, but it certainly left an impression on me seeing as it was the first time I've seen cosplayers face to face.
I don't think I'll forget about my experience for a long long time, if not ever. I went there with Jasmine. The convention was held in Sri Sedaya, at Sunway. At the location, I met up with Chloe Yeoh, a fanfiction writer. She used to write about Sasuke, hahaha. She's good, I tell ya. Anyway, she was cosplaying as... uh... sorry, I don't quite recall. >>; It was kinda sailor-ish, and green and white! I think it was from Air Gear or something.
Ah! It's Simca, if I've not mistaken! :D I don't watch the anime, so I had to do a little research to find out. She didn't have the pink hair or wig, but that's okay because she got most of it, cosplayed, and had fun! I think cosplaying even a little is better than none, yeah?

Oh, and she brought her friend along! Now this character... I really don't know where it's from. There's this giant- and I meant
GIANT- scythe. She made it herself! It's amaaaazing. :D

-minutes later-
Haha, I just finished reading other bloggers' posts on Comic Fiesta 2006. To think that I'm blogging about it only now. Okay, onwards!
So there were tons of characters I recognised. Characters like the shinigami from Bleach, the Ouran Host Club, and some from the Final Fantasy series. There were Ichigo, Renji, Matsumoto, Tifa, Reno, Vincent, Aeris and uh... that guy from Bleach with the white-green striped hat. And lots more too, of course. Oh oh there was also Nekozawa, haha! My favourite cosplayer had to be Reno. Why? Because I took an AWESOME picture with him. Aaand he's good looking. Sorta. Just look at the way he looked at me! ;D

Reno: Haha, a short giiiiirl.I remember watching a chess game. I life-sized chess game, with the characters as chess pieces. Dude, it was
EPIC! It was sooooo... just awesome. I didn't take any pictures or anything though. D: The characters all killed each other off with their special moves and weapons! Epicccc.
I can't wait to go again this year! It's gonna be on the 18th and 19th of December, about two weeks after my last major examination paper. Oh- I had a memorable moment while I was there the last time. Some stranger came up to me and asked me if I was cosplaying. Apparently my skirt was just so unique, it made me look like I was cosplaying or something. ;D Well, not that unique actually, but it was different. I was flattered, haha!
So yup, can't wait to go this year! Excited, excited, excited. I've wanted to cosplay for some time now, but... there always seems to be a problem. I'm keeping the possibility of cosplaying Saya from Blood+ open :D It's simple enough, because it's similar to the school uniform here. Just need to get the red ribbon and borrow my friend's katana, teehee. But hey, I dunno. We'll see what happens.
Long hair, chop chop! Gonna say goodbye to ya soon :]
Uh... sorry, Saya siapa? Tak kenal ni. =p
OMG first off I'm SO SORRY I haven't commented earlier (In return I will comment on every single post until I left off) all I can say in my defence is that blogger screwed up EREAL good and refused to post you blog on my blogroll...blame them.
Boo.
OK, so start of comment, I'll begin from the end. WHY ARE YOU GOING TO CUT YOUR HAIR??? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IT'S A MISTAKE??? I LEARNED THE HARD WAY!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LOl and it's so awesome that you're into cosplay (why no costume hurm??) and you're right...reno is darn FINE XD
but that's just between us though...shssss