...
I'm just feeling really depressed.
Took my driving test this morning and I failed. Quite badly, might I add. I just... don't know what to do.
The main problem is the vehicle, because I'm not accustomed to it. The one I practice with moves so smoothly, while the test car is so... well, not in very good condition. And different.
Seriously... I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know what I could accomplish with more practice, because I'd only be using the better vehicle. And I do everything alright with the practice car.
Like I said. I'm just feeling really depressed right now. I'm writing this in an attempt to feel better. I might be, but I'm not very sure. I might be feeling the tiniest bit better but for the most part, I'm still not feeling very good. Frankly,I feel like crawling into a hole and hiding in there with no interaction with life whatsoever until I feel all better.