Driving, BRATs, Expo.
I failed my driving test miserably last week, and cried at night. Though I don't think my failing was the main reason I cried. Actually, it was most probably the support from all my friends that started the waterworks. It's just so much harder to accept failure when everyone around you believes that you could do something, but... you couldn't. I felt sore for a few days, but eventually returned to normal.
Today, I sat for the test again. Again, I failed the same way I did last week. For one segment of the test anyway. The other segment, I passed instead of failing like I did previously. That means there's improvement I guess. Just wanted to write about this. Not gonna whine or anything, just wanted to write.
Other than that, I'm so so so excited for the BRATs journalism workshop in Kuantan! The other fellow participants seem really excited and friendly and fun. I can't wait for the 4th to get here more quickly! Everyone's so like, hyper and talking about stuff and excited and everything! It's just so exciting!
This Friday, which is in like, two days, I will be leaving for China. To the Shanghai World Expo! I am going to get the mascot in stuffed toy version if it's reasonably priced. It's so cute. It's blue, and kinda swirly I guess, and it makes a silent 'whoooo~' sound whenever I think about it. Hahaha. Besides! Another reason I'm kinda excited to go China is because I'll be collecting some of my new clothes there! :D My aunt, mom and I order a few articles of clothing online and they had it delivered to my aunt's place over there. I really love some of them (or how they look online, anyway). I really really can't wait!
Excitement's what I live for.