I just returned from Victoria Station! Yummm...
I had the Seafood Platter! There were fish, scallops, calamari, crab and prawn! Super yum. I also had mushroom soup and a taco. 8D And and a bun with butter! Teehee.
I feel kinda hyper. Mentally, I mean. Physically, I don't think I can move. Must be the food! There were wedges on my seafood platter, but... I couldn't eat the carbs. They were too filling. I did have the salad though. And guess what? They put in a slice of pineapple in a salad! How cool is
that?!
And of course, I had my escargot. I just love escargot. Garden snails. Yumm. With garlic sauce. Even more yumm.
Would have taken pictures, but felt too classy to do so ;D
On another note, my friend told me something very valuable yesterday. I'm sure you're all dying to know what it is. Well, I'll tell you.
Friends lie to each other.Hahaha, I know right? I have totally used this new knowledge to my advantage yesterday. Pretty fun, actually. You should try it some time. When a friend tells you something you don't like, just act as if realisation has dawned upon you and exclaim, "Oh yeah... I forgot that friends lie to each other for a second there!" then end it with a smile.
-smiles-I ♥ you, you ♥ me,
We're one happy fa-mee-leee.
P.S. I may have gotten sunburn for the first time ever. Am I gonna be congratulated or what? =]