I have failed another study-related mission.
Before the weekend started, I had told my friends that I
will be hardworking this weekend, I
will seriously try to finish all of my Malay and Accounts homework, I
will think about reading up on History and I will
not come online to waste too much of my time. Well, here are the results. Remember; you've heard it from me first!
I was somewhat hardworking I guess, because my friends had come over on Saturday morning to work on our magazine project. We worked on it til the evening, non-stop.
I did not touch my Accounts and Malay homework. So
that part of the mission obviously failed. I didn't have the time, honest!
I did not touch my History book either. Another fail. 'Nuf said.
I did significantly decrease my online time, so I guess I passed that one objective.
Sigh... How do you think it'll go if I started a Hardworking Week mission? :O
-x-x-x- Aside from the study-related -x-x-x-
This morning, my mom brought me to IOI Mall and Summit! And guess what. Spent about a hundred bucks on clothes.
My clothes.
BUT I LOVE 'EM!
Did I mention mom paid for all of it? I love her for that. ♥
You see, there are these three tees that I love love love love
love! One has a group of cupcakes which say "Muffins are ugly cupcakes" while the muffin smiles and says "Cupcakes are just haters". The second tee has a bar of chocolate that looks all gung-ho with a cape on and two teeth that say "Flossin' ain't only for gangstas!". My last tee has no illustrations, but words only! It says "La la la la.... I can't hear you! La la la...". They're all effin' adorable!
Then I there's this pair of shorts. They ain't no pair of ordinary shorts; Oh no no no no noooo. They are a pair of shorts... which looks like a really pretty skirt! I'm not sure if frills is the correct noun exactly, but... it has multiple layers. You wouldn't have known they were shorts unless... well I dunno. Someone told you or something.
Last but not least (well maybe it
is the least :x), the dress! It's nothing as adorable or special as the other articles of clothing I've gotten, but it's definitely worth being mine. :] It's one article of clothing, but looks like two. Which is fairly common here now days. The dress is in old blue and about knee length, and it has a sort of cut-off short-sleeved cardigan over the shoulders in moss green. Though it is not my favourite as of the moment, it was the most expensive at 25.
So there you go. I got five articles of clothing. Three tees, one pair of shorts-skirt and a dress. I'm pretty happy. Actually, make that quite very happy. Haha.
-x-x-x- Besides the shopping spree -x-x-x-
Sorry YL! Initially wanted to go tennis, really. But got back too late from the mall to make it to class. Hope you had fun though :]
That's all for now. Ciao, people!
I don't know what to do with you, you lost little puppy you.
You stuck to me, then left me.
Then you came back, and I kicked you away.
You stayed away and I let my guard down.
And now you're back.
I wanna kick you away again, but you're just such a spoiled little pup!