Sigh... I'm feeling a tad depressed. I don't really know why. Maybe this depression is just the lack of joy. There's nothing to be joyous about, even though it is the holidays. These holidays don't seem much like holidays. There's just so much work. But the work can't be done alone, as it's all group work.
I want to draw and colour, but I need a tablet. I'm too lazy to get a pencil and a piece of paper. Someone get me a tablet, dammit! D:
I went for a joy this morning, and at least that put a smile on my face. I haven't bathed yet since then. Should I go jump rope or do crunches now?
Someone... get me out of this funk.
I want a tablet! D: I have my artistic needs too!
Sigh...
I'm sorry to hear in that funk, everyone gets them. I definitely know I do. Maybe try some listening to uplift music. Try;
La Copa De La Vida by Ricki Martin.
And maybe you could ask your parents for Christmas or something for the tablet?