Foooood. Escargot! Love.
First off, I would like to express my abhorrence towards this one guy my friend is actually okay with. I mean seriously. I can't understand- really, I can't understand at
all- how she stands him. He is a total, total arse.
Now that that's out of the way! :D I'm going to have dinner at Victoria Station! Woooo escargot, here I come! And thank you Sathuur for the yummy french fries. Delish!
And congratulations to my dear friends! Yean-Li, Mandy and Michelle. You girls completely deserve it! You girls are good at tennis and should just accept it =D
Would anyone like to see my double skin tone? It's very obvious, and you can't miss it. xD I mean... it's gone ten shades darker! Oh weeeell. If it's the price of having a good time with my friends, playing my favourite sport, then let it be.
Talking about tennis... I'm getting a silver medal! Like... whoa...(fullstop.) I've never gotten a medal for tennis for an actual tournament before. After 3 years; finally!
Actually, I
have gotten a medal before. Silver too. But I only had to beat one opponent to gain that. This time, I, as partner to Yean Yan, had to beat two pairs of opponents, and strong ones at that! The opponent I played against for the previous medal wasn't that strong, so it didn't really mean anything to me. Well, it didn't mean
much anyway. So... thanks. To everyone who supported me in just about anything and everything.