My cousin treated my brothers and I to dinner and a movie earlier! We ate at Full House, Sunway Pyramid, and watched Shrek: Forever After.
At Full House, I had Wasabi Fish and Wedges. Yummeh. Filling. Drank honeydew with black pearls. Love cup! And the mushroom soup was deliciouuus. Everything was a bit pricey though. Not sure if I'd go there again, but I certainly enjoyed myself there.
One of the main attractions would be the setting and the freedom they give you to take tons of pictures with the things on display there. It's a sort of... old English setting. You know, with white curtains and four poster bed and everything. I deeply enjoyed playing around.
As for the movie watching, it went well, definitely. The whole cinema was full of people laughing uber loudly. Shrek: Forever After is very funny. At some parts which I didn't think was funny, the stranger thought it was and laughed. Apparently the saying that laughter is contagious is true, because when he laughed, I followed suit. Oh my gosh, the characters are just so ADORABLE! Especially The Puss No-Longer-In Boots. And and the donkgons! Haha, I meant the donkey-dragons. Oh my gosh, just so
cute!Pictures of dinner are in my cousin Chloe's camera, so I don't have 'em. Will/Might post them up next time =]