
I'm not talking about the colour, I'm talking about the band!
Went for their concert yesterday evening/night, and O-M-G they're gooood. The band's been around for who knows how many years? I mean, their songs were the ones played in discos and clubs during my dad's generation!
The concert-goers were pretty great too. Most people shook their heads, clapped to the beat and cheered their heads off. And that's a total surprise, seeing as I thought most of them would be middle-aged people.
My favourite parts of the concert
had to be the instrument solos. Like ZOMG man, it was
AWESOME! Choon Weng, sorry. I knew I said you were a really good pianist, and you are, but I take back what I said about being proud. Play like how the pianist of Deep Purple played yesterday and
then I'll be proud. I'll never ask of anything else from you ever again either. Haha. The guitar solos were amaaaazing too. Gah, everything was just so good! Even the old man sang so great! Like, whoaaaa! I didn't think he'd still be able to sing like that! He pulled the notes and hit the high notes I didn't think he'd be capable of. Amazing, all of them are. Really.
The crowd favourites are more than very likely Highway Star and Smoke On The Water. These two, I think, are probably the more popular songs as well. Oh, and another crowd favourite could also be Black Night. The band, or planner, is pretty smart I must admit. Put the two best crowd pleasers at the start and end of the concert. When the lights go off in the beginning, they played Highway Star. At the very end, they got the people sitting at the special front seats to run right in front of the stage to form a mob and jump and cheer til they lose their voices. ...I am jealous of those people. The members of Deep Purple threw their guitar picks and drumsticks and bandanna and everything into that group of people. DD: I was sitting too far away and too much to the side to even consider or hope about getting anything.
Oh yeah, I just remembered that I should include this. During one of the piano solos, the pianist played a long medley of a bunch of songs. In it was... Rasa Sayang! Like, OMG right?! Who in Malaysia doesn't know the Rasa Sayang song?! Hahaha, obviously he got a whole lot of noise- good noise- when he played it. And he played it in a rocker kinda way. But that goes without saying.
There are many more pictures, but I'm stingy. :3As much as I loved the concert, that's about all I have to say about it. Now about my time at Genting.
Uh, felt like I was eating the whole time I was there, and even before I left? Like first, I had a kaya pao. Then I had a lot of rice and chicken and fish and... stuff. Then I had kaya and strawberry dorayaki. Then I had a Chocolate Frappuccino and a fruit/berry cheesecake at Starbucks. Followed by chicken rice. Luckily, no more after that. I ate all that in approximately 12 hours. OMG... I really have to get exercising again. Else I don't feel hot and sexy no more! Hahahaha, kidding, kidding!
I have something to add to my eating at Starbucks. It was my first time having anything at Starbucks! Woo! Another first for me! I've never went there before because... I'm not a coffee person. And if you've noticed, I didn't get anything coffee-esque either. So yeah! I'm adding this to my list of firsts. Be sure to check it out if you've never done so before. The link's to the left. Y'know, that way.
<------
My chocolate ♥
Uh... I've eaten most of it by now. But aren't the colours pretty?Hm... in the intervals between my constant eating, I walked around trying to keep my friend, a young girl, occupied. I... didn't really know what to do at first. I'm not that close to her, you see. Brothers and friend went off to watch Iron Man 2, while parents went off to the casino. Yeaaah, so I was stuck with the little girl. In the end, we walked into stores and stalls selling accessories and cutesy/unique things. Like... she bought a waffle while I got myself some toothpaste. Kidding! Her waffle's actually correction tape and my toothpaste is actually a pen. Teehee. Also, in the same shop, I got myself an eye-cover/blind or whatever you call it. You know, the one people put over their eyes when they want to sleep but it's too bright.
Toothpaste? No.Mhmm, I think that's about it. Over and out!

P.S. I initially wanted to add a video, just a small short clip to show you guys how the was, but... I decided not to. It's just too awesome. I wanted to put in a short low-quality music clip too. Then... I thought it'd be too low quality for you guys to hear anything too. So... nothing. But it's in Minerva (my netbook)! :D