I don't wanna dieeeee. There are several ways I may do so though.
Firstly, unfinished accounts homework. Which lay untouched on the table next to me as I type this. Yes, behold my lame procrastination attempt. Must complete before hitting the hay.
Secondly. I still feel so paranoid. I did say that if he ever finds out about this, I will hope to get sucked into a black hole or something equivalent of so. Well, if I get sucked into the said hole, I would die. And I don't want to. Therefore, I hope he does not find out about my blog. Heh, fear my deduction skills!
Thirdly, I need to study.
STUDY! I must pass with flying colours. I must. Must must must! Geez, so much emphasis on words in this third point of mine. I will feel like dying if I do not pass with the before-mentioned flying colours. I do not want to feel like dying either.
Hmm, that should be all the morbid thoughts. Now onwards to happier things.
Yay, Novak won! I know, totally random, but you can't blame me for being happy for him now can you?
...I've pretty much said what I wanted already.
Remember- If you've found out about this, I wanna know!
...Let's hang out after our exams? x3
I'm feeling like such a stalker.