Without getting burnt!
Last night, I was sitting in front of Minerva as usual. Then my phone rang, and it was Puiquan. She asked me go out and I did. She was there with Choon Weng, Jing Yi and Kok Ming. Luckily PQ called me. I managed to overthrow their plans to bring my house down. By burning it, I mean. After stopping their nefarious plans, I joined them in their merry making =D They didn't burn much. The most they burnt were... the dried coconut leaves from the trees nearby. I think they burnt two whole leaves. HAH, I JUST REMEMBERED! I HAVE PICTURES! Hold on a sec.
Okay, so the pictures are being transferred to Minerva right now. There are more pictures than I remembered o_o Eighteen?! I think seventy five percent of all that are pictures of fire. I do love abstract art ;D ...Okay, the pictures are done transferring! Now to upload all of 'em here for you.


















There, that's all of it! I didn't rotate 'em or it'll take too long.
So anyway, after happily burning rubbish (including three of the four lanterns they brought with them), we went to Cassandra Leow's house. I think there was a party. I feel bad 'cause I wasn't invited but I went anyway. I didn't know there was a party, honest! I thought they were just playing with lanterns and stuff like we were earlier. So since I was there already, I entered her house. It was really quite late at night already at that time, so I couldn't walk home on my own.
So CW, JY, KM and PQ and I played foosball. Okay, don't correct me on my spelling for that. I have no idea how it's supposed to be spelled. But anyways it was really really fun. Everyone hated to play the goalkeeper xD In the end, I 'spam spinned' the midfielders. I did because I could. I could because I was only taking care of one line of 'people' and had two hands to use ;D
Theen I tumpang someone's car to balik rumah. >>; I feel so baaaad. It's like, the uncle dunno me also! T_T And then so last minute. And then the car memang so packed already sumore! But anyways... thanks a lot =]
Oh and Cassie, on the slight chance that you are reading this, I'm sorry for crashing your party. ><; Didn't mean to.