It has, has, HAS to be one of the best
if not the best game I've ever played! Yes, I didn't just say best RPG. I mean game, which is more general. Which shows just how fantastic it is.
The World Ends With You. The title didn't make much sense to me at first. I just thought 'Oh okay. Nice title.'. But as I played through the game, I gained appreciation for a lot of things. This game is just really inspiring. I don't know how to explain how I understood the deeper meaning behind it, but... it just
is insightful.
After I finish games, I usually feel a great sense of accomplishment. Cheer. Relief. But this time, I was a little sad. I could hardly believe that it ended. The game didn't reveal everything in broad daylight like most games do. It revealed the stories of the characters bit by bit. You'd think you could trust that person, but as it turns out you couldn't. You'd think this character was the bad guy but hey, he turned out to be the good one. I know, a lot of movies and stuff use this tactic too. But usually in said movies and stuff, you can predict who the people are. In The World Ends With You, you really can't tell. This gives the game a very personal touch. It really reached out to me and touched me.
I know how often I claim to have a new outlook on life, but I've never lied about it so far. I mean it when I say so. The World Ends With You is very meaningful. At least to me it is anyway. I really thank (and love) Square Enix and Jupiter for making this game. It has moved not only myself, but a lot of other people in the world, I'm sure. I hope another game like this will be produced soon. I won't be able to get enough of it.
Hardships, friendships, loyalty, trust. Knowing what you can't live without. Realising what means the most. Doing what you have to do.