Baked cookies today. Yummy! ♥ Tons of chocolate chips.
Also, I finished wrapping Mico's present! I'm so proud of my handiwork~ Will post up pictures of it after I've given her her present =]
If all goes well, I'll be skipping Physic tuition and following mommmy to the pasar malam (night market) near grandpa's house. Yippee! I think dad has a soft spot for me. Mom said I had to ask him for permission, so I did. He didn't allow me to at first, but I went "Aaaww, just one time! I haven't gone to the pasar malam for so long~". He was still stood his ground though. Then I said "My physics marks aren't that bad". He kept quiet and didn't say a thing. I prodded him with "So...?" He went "Okay la okay la... Go go." YAYERS! 8D
Okay... Time to leave! See ya'll!
Chill Resh, chill. Don't overload your brain with stuff that won't happen. Don't put your hopes so high up the in sky.