Sammy's gave me a tutoring lesson on drawing. She's so nice :3 I woke up at 5.30am so I could get a head start. xD It was 2.30pm at her place. She helped me a lot, even though it might not have seemed like much. Oh yeah, the reason I woke up
that early was some time later in the morning, I had to go out with mom. Just in case there wasn't gonna be enough time, I got up uber early. So now, I'm
scribbling sketching =D I'm surprisingly not
that bad at it. Still bad, but not to the extent that I would erase everything to get rid of all evidence that it ever existed xD
I think I will tear them up and throw them into the bin though >_>
Sangeetha's party yesterday evening&night was great! Had lots of fun with all my friends. Oh oh and there was a dish which consisted of macaroni, mayonnaise, carrots and mango chunks. It was
delicious! I took quite a bit home for myself =x Then I had it for brunch this morning. Sangeetha was pretty in her saree! So smexy. :3 Oh yeah, and Alphaeus thought my one-(or half, I'm bad at estimations) inch-high shoes were high. Clearly he's never seen real high-heeled shoes. xD
Oh oh oh and I finally placed an order for Sony's Red PRS-600 Touch Screen Reader! It's back-ordered right now, but still. Can't wait for it to finally ship! ♥ It will (most likely) be one of my favourite gadgets at home, right after Minerva, Hanabi and the NDS.
Why'd you say that to me? Now you and your words are stuck in my head.
&
I hope you aren't mad... Please don't be. She's innocent, she really is.