Mom was talking about relationships to me o_o She said, "You know, your dad asked me, "Hey, does our daughter have a boyfriend?". I told him I'm not sure, but I think she doesn't.". I just kept silent xD Then she asked me if I do have one and I said I have no obligation to tell her =D She said she thinks I'm not dating, but there are maybe one or two boys I might be crushing on. Again, I kept quiet. Then she named two boys. Which are like, basically half of the number of boys she knows I mix with. Ahahaha, I laughed when she named the two of them. She only knows two other boys besides them, so it was kinda funny. Aaaand, that's about it!
Dear Nameless,
I feel so so so so so so doomed for my exam next week :] Yes, I have inserted that smiley face. It is not a typo. Would you like to know why? Well, I don't feel a thing knowing I'm going to suffer next week. Which surely shows I am not normal. Oh weeeeells. Give me the motivation to start studying please :3
Love, Resha.