Haha, just kidding. Seriously though, some of you were quite eager for me to update. So here I am! I shall write about all I remember about since the last time I posted.
First up on my list is my immortalized hatred for untimely rain and/or drizzle. I was so pumped up to jog to the club (which would take 30 minutes) the previous night. Getting there by foot is not easy feat, mind you. So imagine my despair when I found out that it was raining when I woke up! Five fabulous straight hours of tennis- gone! Oh well... I'm grateful that I am still able to play in the future. Oh and that reminds me! On Wednesday, I went for another tennis lesson too. It was supposed to be followed up by some stamina training in the pool. That morning, I was very much in a rush to get ready. And so at the club, only after I had finished undressing in the changing room that I realised I only brought half of my swimsuit. Ha-ha, hilarious, isn't it. I was really quite disappointed as I wanted to join my friends in on the torture that was stamina training in the pool by our tennis coach.
The next thing I remember is the Project Cook & Consume that was executed on Tuesday! Organised by myself, Frieda and Nichelle. It was great fun. We whipped up cream of mushroom, garlic bread, mushroom baked with cheese, shepherd's pie and chocolate mousse. I could barely get off my butt (which I am sure has increased in size) after devouring as much as my tummy could handle (possibly more though). The pie was the best pie I've ever tasted! So what if it was the only pie I've ever eaten >_> It was still reaaally delicious! Took lots of pictures, but Facebook won't let me upload them. I've tried countless times but an error happens every time. I've given up :]
Oh and then I attended Ming Yu's surprise birthday party last night. It was sweet to see her so touched. She actually cried! Uh, not streaming tears precisely, but her eyes were all watery and stuff. Played cards with Henn Jian, Choon Weng, Jing Yi, Kok Ming, Jesmund, Alphaeus, Lilly and one other boy whose name I do not know =X Sorry 'bout that. Oh yeah, I bought Ming Yu a pink-ish notebook. Wrapped with a beautiful pink butterfly wrapper and a white ribbon. Believe me when I say 'beautiful wrapper', cause if you pay close attention (which I do to a lot of things), you would notice how truly pretty it was. By the way, Lilly, if you're reading this which I doubt, I found it! You knoooow, IT! :] Don't tell anyone though, teehee.
That just about summed everything up, really. Toodles!
You might think it's just a joke. But it ain't. I really do despise you. Don't make me loathe you now.
&
Don't worry, it ain't you.
&
I miss you, I really do.
♥
P.S. Each box represents something for a different person.