Know what I want to play? I'll tell you what I want to play. I want to play Granado Espada. This TOTALLY AWESOME MMORPG which I've tried out before. When I used to use my desktop computer. And now, I'm using a netbook with a not-so-powerful processor. Waaaah ;-;
Which colour of Sony Reader PRS-600 should I get? I'm almost definitely not getting the black, because black is so normal. Not to mention emo. So, it's either the silver or the red. The silver looks kinda normal too, but not too bad. The red is pretty nice, but I'm afraid it won't match a lot of stuff like an addition cover or something. Help?
Gah, Granado client download, hurry uuuuup. Why must you be so huuuge? ...Oh yeah, cause your graphics and BGM are awesome 8] ...Still.
You're cute. Not the small kid kinda cute, but cute. Look at yourself as how you've been seeing me; Straight at the good things, past the bad.