
I looked at this picture, and wow, memories just kinda flooded back to me. Nina was so excited to see this picture. A couple of my classmates are tagged in this picture in Facebook, so you can check it out there. So anyways, Nina was SO excited, she wanted a class reunion! Not that I blame her at all, really; I'm really excited and pumped up about this too! Ah, I'm just loving the old days. I myself may not be old, but even so, thinking about when I was younger than I am now brings back many happy happy memories. I miss my old school, I miss the childish atmosphere, I miss Puan Azizah and most of all, I miss all my friends. Hopefully someday there really will be a reunion for us all~
2 Ros lives forever in my heart and mind.
A class reunion sounds fun! I all ready want to see all my high school classmates again @_@
with a few exceptions... >.>