Hmm, just felt like blogging, even if it's not about anything important.
Got back from tennis approximately four hours ago. Class was fun, as usual. When Coach Michael was the one coaching. Not the other.
Big difference I tell you. Big big
big difference. So. Bottom line. Tennis class was fun. I am satisfied with my performance. Not happy, but satisfied.
And after I got home, I walked Sundae. I visited... four friends' houses to just say hi, but none of them were at home! Gooosh, such bad timing. Oh well~
At the moment, I'm chatting with my best friend since I was seven. She's one of the people I feel closest to. I'm also chatting with another friend I've made recently. To both people, we're kinda talking about relationships. My BF's life seems so interesting. I really do wish my life was just a little bit more like hers. Just a little! Not too much, cause I like my own life too :] These two people make their love life seem so interesting... It makes me want to jump into one too. No rush, but still. It's like... it's calling out to me. Either that, or I'm subconsciously looking for it.
Ben, don't say a word or I will ignore and/or kill you. Sammy, what do you think? xDD
I don't stand a chance. Not that I care. Okay, lie. I prolly do care. But not much. I've only lived 16 years of my life. I plan to live for many many more years. So no rush.
I feel like such a hypocrite writing about this. Gah.
I completely understand how you feel. You know you can live without it for a few years but you just want one right there, and then to feel what it's like.
I'm going to tell you what my friend told me; don't rush it. That person will show themselves when the time is right. If you think that person is right for you, go for it. If you have any ,approach cautiously. You don't want to make a mistake when it comes to your heart.
There's my comment <3