![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
||
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
||
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dearest __________,I wonder if you still remember me. I sure remember you, that's for sure. How could I ever forget? You must still be as charming as you were before. I'm not sure for adorable, but I'm thinking you still are too. I'm going to have an exchange of words with you soon. I dearly dearly dearly hope you won't go 'Uh, I'm sorry but who are you? ...I don't really remember that clearly. Sorry.' You'll break my heart. But I don't mind, go ahead.If you're the game,
I wanna be a player.
Oh, you could do whatever you want,
It's all right with me...
Why don't you break my heart?
Make it hurt so bad,
Come and give it your best, nothing less, I insist,
I want it just like that..
Why don't you break my heart?
It sounds good to me,
Do it over again, again, again,
You're just what I need.
-Break My Heart by NikkoPsh, if you are anything like I remembered, heartbreaker would be one of last words to ever be used to describe you.
I'm obviously not over you.
After all these years.Love, Resha. ♥
