At my grandpa's house, I had my afternoon nap, as usual. I was to go for tennis at 6, and I told my mom. Then... I fell asleep.
I had this seemingly meaningless dream in which I was shopping with my mom. I decided to check the time, and it was a little past six. Apparently the shopping mall was quite far away from home (and the tennis courts) and we wouldn't have been able to make it some in time for class. I totally merajuk-ed and was kinda angry at my mom, because somewhere sometime in my dream I had also told her that I was going to have lessons at 6. Even so, she let the time just slip by. Then, as I was still majorly sulking and angry, I woke up.
Imagine my relief when I realised it was just a dream, and I haven't really missed anything. Then from inside the room I slept in, I heard my cousin ask my mom, "Hey, doesn't she have tennis?" Then she replied with something similar to "Nah, it's okay. She went yesterday anyway." Gosh, was I pissed. I screamed when I was still inside, and I trashed about on the large bed. I was screaming, "Hey I wanna go!" Mom said it was already six o'clock then, and I retorted, "I don't caaaare! I'm going!"
Then she was like all, "But we still haven't cut the cake yet!" It was my cousin's birthday. "Then hurry it up! Cut, eat, move!" Which was precisely what they did. Heh, I rushed everyone through the process with my stern looks and angry arm-crossed pose. I still arrived about fifty minutes late in the end. Oh well, at least now I know how quickly I can prepare for tennis if I put my mind to it. A neck-breaking time. I don't know the exact minutes and seconds, but whoa it was quick.
At tennis, I got to hit a lot of balls to release all the anger and hate which I was harboring. It totally worked. By the time the lesson ended, I practically forgot all about being late and stuff. Uh yeah you see, there's this one part after the lesson when I was playing with my friends... Um, my smashes are bad because they usually don't go in the court, so when I saw this high ball coming towards me, I told myself to aim it downwards. Ahah, I did, and...
I hit this boy in the face. Oh my gosh like seriously I'm so so so sorry Neeshan! I didn't mean toooo! Don't hate meeee... Sorry sorry sorry >_<
On a different note, I'm changing 'Dear Nameless' to 'Dear _____' because it gets bothersome when people keep asking me who Nameless is. When Nameless are different people. So yeah. Let see how you deal with ______! >D
Dear ______,
Gahaha, I saw you at Pizza Hut the other day! I saw you (and recognised you) but I don't think you did for me o_o I was just sitting there, and I saw you pass by and go inside. Maybe you saw me when I was looking away, but well, as far as I know you didn't :[ I'm not even sure if you know my name xD
Love Resha.