Singing, thanks.
I'm writing this while the internet connection is still off-limits. Someone's using the house phone line and I'm guessing it's mom. Hate to be rude, but get off already! I'm trying to use the interneeeet! So anyway. Recently I've been recording myself sing. Gawsh, I can't believe I'm doing it! xD It's interesting though. Thanks, Jeremy and Deon for the positive back-up! It's awesome having you two guys helping me out. No, I'm not going to post it up. It's not worthy. That's all!
I will post this up to the blog now.
Btw: This is the short list of lame voice recordings I did for myself!
David Archuleta - CrushTaylor Swift - Love StoryKelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel EyesJette Martin - Two StarsUVERworld - Colours Of The HeartWe The Kings - Check Yes JulietJonas Brothers - Burning UpNow that I think about it, I feel like burning all of them due to the lameness of it all :]