My match ended with a marvelous score! Six-love, six-love. With me getting the latter of the two. It was fun nonetheless! My opponent was really nice. She's sixteen, and started playing since she was eight. Scary. I only started a year ago! And when she served, the ball spun in the air! Like... curve! More than once, I almost got hit by the smashing serves. I feel so so bad for saying this, but I feel relieved that I was not the only person to achieve such a result from the tourney. How could I; gain relief from my dear friends'-and probably coach's- disappointment?
But besides that, all of us had a great time together. It felt very much like a short camping trip, with backpacks and all. Out of all the groups of contestants present at the competition venue, I have to admit that I think our group was the loudest. To put it in an optimistic yet truthful way, we were the most happy-go-lucky ones. The other peoples looked so... tense... and serious! I'll bet if you looked at them for a moment too long, you would've gone all solemn like them as well.
After most of us had finished our roles in the tourney, we occupied an empty court to play in. As dearest Mother Nature would have it, the weather turned gloomy quickly. Soon, it started raining. Drizzle, then pour. Drizzle, pour, drizzle, pour. Then cats and dogs. We had initially ignored the tears of the skies until the animals appeared. Then we had retreated to an umbrella with a bench under it. We sat there until we had a chance to escape, and then we did. It was immensely fun and somewhat adrenaline pumping. I would so do it again if I got the chance to.