I dressed a little, uh, ruggedly? for the event. With a hat and all. (The hat was one my mom bought me a couple o' years back but never got a chance to wear.) It was fun. Like playing dress up! Anyway, the party overall was pretty fun. With childish games like charades, Simon Says, truth or dare and bluff. At one point, I got unimaginably bored. I couldn't stand it anymore and kept begging Amelia to go to her house and play UNO Stacko. I think that's what it's called. The one where you build a tower and pull a block out at a time without letting the whole structure fall. In the end, we didn't go to her house afterall. Played Simon Says and charades instead. I had only realised that I did not have any cake when I reached home. Ah, how could I have forgotten? Dessert, the best part of any meal!
As usual, I'm too lazy to connect my phone here to upload the pictures. I'll leave that to another date. One day when I have some free time but nothing to write about, I will post tons of pictures!