I was to start packing for my little outing tomorrow. I'm sure I'll have tons of fun! I'm supposed to feel nervous but I'm not! :] Awesome, aren't I? So anyway, after about what- 10 minutes, half an hour?- I finally packed. I remember having to bring a lot of things, but now the bag seems so... empty. I hope I didn't forget anything. If I did, I'd better remember before I leave tomorrow morning. I need everything I need! Oh right, I just remembered wanting to bring a book along. So I throw that in too. I think my iPod has collected a lot of dust in the period of time which I have not touched it. Tonight, I took it out and refilled it with songs and organized everything. It took quite while, but the result was absolutely satisfactory. I will bring the darling thing along with me tomorrow. It should be named and given a gender! The gender's pretty much decided, cause I don't intend on having any homo-homo items. It's pink, so it shall be female. The only thing that's left now, is the name. I will leave that for a later time.