Surprise, surprise. I'm not going to rant about how boring class should've been on a weekend. In contrast, I'm going to tell you guys about the highlights of it!
Not many people came, about ten. Because of the small group, we could ask anything we want and take our time. We asked ridiculous things and class actually became really fun. For example, teacher refreshed our memory of the past year literature. Some guy mixed it up with another story then teacher claimed his headache was coming back because the guy's story was kinda confusing. xD
And we also laughed about other... funny stuff. Like seriously. It was
hilarious stuff!
About half an hour before class was supposed to end, the teacher gave us some work to do and left the room. Obviously we all got to talking. ...About prom. And I kinda spilled some of the beans. My own beans, mind you. I was initially gonna tell Ming Yu and Yean-Li and May Gee only, but in the end, the whole class knew. What beans I spilled, I'm not gonna write here. I've told everyone to keep their traps shut too. Hopefully they're kind enough to do just that. I'll give you a hint though. It was about my date to the prom. It was really fun talking about it too, actually. It felt kinda nice to have it out in the open. Uh, half-open. A lot of them were surprised though.
Now I'm scared. Because... like... ARGH! This thing is killing meeeee. Keeeeeeling meeee! Really. I feel like my heart's gonna burst open at any moment.
Oh yeah, so the teacher had to come back in eventually right? Then we asked him about his prom! One guy asked him how many dates he had. The teacher said he shouldn't ask about the number of dates. Instead, he should ask how many love letters he got! We kinda joked that when he reads the love letters, his reply would be full of corrections for the mistakes in the love letter he got; since he's a language teacher and all! Hahaha! And at the end, he'd say "Keep up the good work" and "Try again." xDD
A quote from my conversation about prom, dates, and boys:
Nina: We are soo infatuated.
Resha: IT'S ALMOST PATHETIC!