Okay, my mind set will probably change again all in due time. But for now, I'm fed up and done with feeling sorry for myself and treating myself like crap. Which I am not. Crap, I mean.
So what if I've lost to Amirul? He's clearly a better player. Who's gotten into the quarterfinals of this month's competition. And what if I've played tennis for two years and still play not-so-well? That's what the future is for right? Improvements.
There's no way I'm gonna improve my game if I just keep kicking myself down. So it's time to realise I
can do better, and I will. It's not like I've lost to every single person I've ever played with.
I should be grateful I can even play a casual game. And I am. Grateful, I mean.
Sooo yeah. I just hope I get an easier draw for the next match. Y'know. To make me feel all confident (more like overconfident) again. xD
Sorry to aaaall those people I have insulted in any way during my moody phase. :3 Didn't mean it!
Ahh... the feeling of losing to an opponent you MIGHT have thought yourself better than?
Well, tell you what. I was in my college tennis singles finals, playing against a friend, who to my shock and horror, was throwing tantrums (and his racket)cause he was losing points to me!
Well, guess what? I played badly on purpose so he could win, and thus save our friendship. I still have the Silver Plaque tucked into my room drawer and it reminds me that winning isn't always everything. ;)