Before reading this post, please please pleaaase go read the one right before this one. Thank you very much. Signed, SLTY.
-----
Okay, I feel better now after crying (does watery eyes and no stain on my face count as crying?) for like... two minutes. Writing it all down made me feel a whole lot better. I
am still a little blur about me playing tennis though. I have decided to not entertain the thought for the moment.
All this drama has made me hungry. I'm hungry right now. Refused to eat when I got home at about... eight or eight-thirty? And I still haven't bathed. But before I eat and bathe, I thought I should just write a post about what happened today. After all, it was pretty eventful.
In the morning, went to school for cross-country. Out of all the sixteen and seventeen year olds, I got forty-third place. It was my target to get somewhere in between forty and fifty, but I did hope to exceed my own expectations because I did try harder than usual today. It
is my last year to do cross-country at this school. I took about fifty minutes to complete the route which was an estimated seven point five kilometers long.
When I arrived at school, my tennis friend Amirul (who was supposed to enter the tennis competition that afternoon too) beckoned me over. He said that he called coach about his match later. Who he was going against and when. Surprise surprise! I was his opponent. I was a little surprised, and he said that I got an advantage, starting with six points as opposed to the usual zero. I was enthusiastic, because I've never played against him in a match before. He asked a teacher if we could leave early to recuperate for tennis later. The teacher asked us to find another teacher blah blah blah, couldn't find my friend and my water bottle blah blah blah, left and gone home.
Went to the club at three forty-five. It was drizzling. My opponent wasn't there. Rain started pouring. Tutored (or tried to tutor) Mandy in Chemistry and Physics. It was difficult, considering I forgot how to do most of it. In the process, she lost her eraser. Rain lasted a couple of hours. Then it lifted a little. But still rained. Played anyway with Michelle. In the rain. For fun, of course. With Wen Liang and Sze Kang. Sze Kang was high off of something, I think. Started talking about his mommy and daddy who are one and two years old or something. It was really funny though. I played along.
Finally when the rain stopped, the matches resumed. Mandy won against Hartamal, Michelle won against Auntie Tina and my brother won against Brandon. While I lost against Amirul. Then there was an empty court. Played with Ming Cheong. It was nice.
Oh yeah, and I helped Abigail warm up for her match, as her opponent wasn't there right after my match ended. Honestly, I was just trying to blow off some steam at that time.
As I was saying, I was playing with Ming Cheong and then Sze Xian (Sorry, I am clueless as to how to spell his name. Someone tell me!) and Brady joined in. Theeeen it started raining. Again. So we went downstairs.
Nothing much happened after that. Went home, and here I am.
Food, here I come.
P.S. I just woke up, (this is written the next morning. Editing the current post.) and I wondered why my forehead hurt, physically. Then I remembered. Oh yeah, I had bashed my head into the court fencing after losing. Really was quite... depressed? Frustrated? Devastated? Well, whatever you call it. Now I own a blue-black bruise the size of Mandy's lost eraser.