Went jogging/walking around the lake at about 6.20pm earlier. Mostly jogging. With a bit of walking.
I saw this person jogging past me from the back. And that person looked awfully familiar. Hmmm. Couldn't catch up though. Too fast ._.
And I'm too lazy to upload pictures from the park I mentioned before. Meh. That's me for ya. :D
And I finally accepted the fact that Bryan has most likely have read my blog. So fine, what if he has. I'm a girl, and a girl has a right to act like one
Am I right? :DI am easily infatuated. Infatuation happens.
I just realised that one of my previous infatuations is taken. Yay for him! :D Congratulations on getting a girlfriend! You know who you are. ;D
For the record, people that do not go by the name of Bryan, this does not mean that you may now tell him about this blog. 8D What I meant was if he
did come across this place by himself, then okay, fine. But don't go tell him about it, capisci (pronounced capeesh, meaning 'got it')? :D
Nina wanted to read this (currently) unpublished post, sooo I think I'll stop here. For ya, Nins! =]
P.S. You all (I'm guessing all) know I'm not looking for a bf (which is does not stand for best friend). But hey, fawning is fun, and one of the things I do best.
P.S.2 This does not stand for PlayStation 2 =P It stands for 'Please See 2'. Anyway, I
knew the Bryan and I thing would make the morning news! Okay, it hasn't gone that far yet, but even Emily that's in India right now knows about it! Won't be long, I tell you. Won't be long...