
Aaaah, it was awesome! It was more awesome than awesome, but awesome is the most awesome word I know so yeah. I had a total blast! Lessee, I had dango, some sushi and some pink grapefruit juice! And and chocolate coated strawberries; super juicy! Oh oh aaaand the ramen was super yummy! ♥ =)~ *drool*
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. And for some things I'll mention too cause I want to write about them :]



















I danced too! It was just a few steps repeated over and over.
Fuuuun, I tell you! You could see me so get into the dance until the picture becomes a blur cause I won't stop for the camera. The pink dango was red bean, green green tea (I think) and white... I dunno. I'm waiting for my friends to come online and send them to me. I will post them
aaaaaall here once I get them. Oh my gosh, I loved the festival so much. Can't wait to go again next year!
Some people came up to Joey (girl in the pink yukata) and I and asked if they could have their picture taken with us. It was flattering :] Some of them then asked if I was Japanese. Ahahah. I denied, and they said I looked like one. Yay compliment!
Ah, here's a few videos of me dancing. Trying to follow the dancer's steps xD Dancing and jumping up and down + a walking and moving camera lady = Super Blurriness.
And here're the actual dancers.
Edit (22 July):
One more video! Courtesy of Ben Lim :D
Featuring the dancers, Joey, Nicole and I! And the screamers/voices, Ben and Damien!