Geeez, I haven't updated for like a week! Oh well. This place's just for my amusement anyway :] Got loads to tell!
First off, whhooo, I'm getting violin lessons! Well, not for sure completely, but I think & hope so. That's the pro; learning the violiiin! The con however would be not getting a new tennis racket and not resuming my taekwondo lessons. Sad, totally, but worth it to me.
Second. Uh. Sports day yesterday! Not much to report on. I dressed up in my Girl Guide uniform! ♥ I'll admit it doesn't look all that bad. Some of my friends though I looked cute and I'm flattered :3
Third. My mom saw crazy plane ticket rates in the newspaper and now, my family along with another family have booked tickets for Macau. We will then ferry to Hong Kong and enter Ocean Park. Or World. Something like that. Overseas for three nights, then coming back. Leaving on the 28th of May! Coming back on the 31st, meaning there'd still be time for me to celebrate my birthday~ That is, if anyone wants to celebrate with me.
Fourth, I'm entering an essay conteeeest. I hope I remember to do it. And I hope I win too, obviously.
Fifth, I had intended to make a new layout for this blog, buuuut I never got to doing it. After all, procrastination rocks. And procrastinators rule. For example, my exams start tomorrow and I haven't opened any books yet. I'm doooooooomed for History. I
will somehow pull it off and get a B plus. Or A2. Whatever.
Lastly, last week's late CNY party. William's a darling. Kept me company the whole time. Such a gentleman too. Mandy, if you're reading this, no scoffing or laughing your head off. :] Weeeeell, I guess the reason we hung out was cause my friends hadn't arrived yet. Either that, or they weren't showing up at all. Such a sad, pitiable moment. At the end of the
day night, I had a total of three dates, at least. William, Mabel and Elwin. You three are awesome people.
-----
I just wanted to mention the violin topic again. Squeaaaaaaal, I want meh violin! Then I can go all La Corda D'Oro on people. Mind you, the violin lessons are my second choice activity; the first being ballroom dancing. Now this reminds me of my Basic Economy (
Ekonomi Asas)syllables. Choice Problem (
Masalah pilihan) from Chapter One. It means having to settle for whatever you can get. And also Past Cost Problem (
Masalah Kos Lepas). Meaning having to let go of your other choice. (Take note that I have literally translated the subject and sub-topic names.) It's upsetting how we can't get everything we want. But life rolls like that, and when we can't beat them, join 'em. What could beat life?
P.S. Having knowledge of Basic Economy is not proof that I have studied for my exams. For your information, I am not taking that test this year. Which is again, upsetting.