I woke up at 5.45am for the sake of attending my school's cross-country activity. The only reasons I actually went was to see if I could do better than last year and because I didn't want to scribble up a letter for the school explaining why I wasn't there. Getting to hand over my Science report which was due yesterday is just a bonus. =] Anyway, the position I got for the cross-country run last year was somewhere between 60 and 70. My goal this morning was to do better than before and get higher than fifty. I finished the 6 or 7-kilometer running route in slightly less than an hour, which I am without a doubt proud of. Not only that, I got a ticket at the end with the number 46 on it! I don't think I have to explain what that means.
I'm still in that loving mood I had previously. I love all of you people I know! And thanks too, Petunlia, for keeping me company at school. You're great :D
Now. Time to complete my Malay homework which is supposed to be handed over later. In four hours and fifty-five minutes, to be exact.