It was CNY Eve two hours ago and I had had lunch with my mom's friend. At their place, I ate a
lot of yee sang. You just gotta love it! Can't wait to have more. Later that day, both my parents and a brother of mine went to the 'City of Entertainment'. Leaving me, my brother and the maid at home. I slept for about two hours and then ate noodles. After that, I proceeded to watch Boston Legal.
I never get bored of that show! It's just awesome, like the world.
At about midnight, the CNY wishes started flooding in. I replied in text to every one of them except for a friend of mine's. For that particular friend, I called to wish. We chat for 23 minutes. When I found out, I was already dreading the day the phone bill arrives. The number of texts I'd been sending this month was crazy enough and now there's this long phone call to boot. Hope no one checks my phone bill. Better yet, hope no one bans me from my Hanabi.
Talking of names, I have invented more names for more of the things which belong to me! My brain is no longer nameless as
his name is Dawn. Also, so far I have discovered three different sides of me; the loner one, the one for friends and the one for parents. Firstly, the name of the loner is Xyra. Second is Auburn and the one for parents is Mana. Obviously all three of them are girls, as I can't roleplay as a male all the time, now can I?